Email Marketing Specialist - 12 month FTCApply
- Location: Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
- Salary: £32000 to £35000
An Email Marketing Specialist position has become available for an initial 12-month maternity cover FTC.
As the Email Marketing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for creating engaging experiences and driving innovation in our customer communications. Mapping key touch points & triggers you’ll be overseeing the briefing, execution & delivery of email campaigns. You’ll be positioned within the Marketing team, with the customer as your main focus in your role. Email is well established as a key support for both the digital and retail businesses, but still offers huge growth potential.
Key responsibilities & tasks
- Providing regular updates on CRM activity to the business including KPI & trend reports.
- Manage Email briefing and execution to ensure alignment with overall business objectives.
- Working closely with the Data & Insights team to identify and target key audiences.
- Deliver ongoing improvements to the customer lifecycle for acquisition & retention activity.
- Owning the ongoing CRM roadmap
- Become an expert in the 3rd party email platform to support the activity of the wider business.
- Point of contact for the relationship with 3rd party providers.
- Strong CRM experience preferably for an eCommerce business (Email marketing, Marketing Automation, Customer Lifecycle)
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Solid analytical and numerical skills and highly data literate
- Experience using Google Analytics and reporting on Email Campaigns
- Experience in implementing and managing segmented digital campaigns across a range of channels
- Minimum 2-3 years Email / CRM experience in either a digital B2C business or agency
- An excellent understanding of email best practices including optimisation & deliverability
- Enthusiasm, ability and energy to operate in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- High degree of initiative and an excellent team player